- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Sacred 3 is an action RPG that has always been regarded as a rather solid Diablo clone. The second installment made a rather flimsy transition form isometric graphics to 3D, and on top of that, the game was generally a disappointment (and buggy as hell). That's how I remember it anyway.
The third installment seems to be coming along nicely. The latest trailer for Sacred 3 doesn't show much gameplay. Sorry. It doesn't show gameplay at all. Still, it's on its way for an August 2014 release and will be available on PC and consoles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP