- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Sacred 3 is an action RPG that has always been regarded as a rather solid Diablo clone. The second installment made a rather flimsy transition form isometric graphics to 3D, and on top of that, the game was generally a disappointment (and buggy as hell). That's how I remember it anyway.
The third installment seems to be coming along nicely. The latest trailer for Sacred 3 doesn't show much gameplay. Sorry. It doesn't show gameplay at all. Still, it's on its way for an August 2014 release and will be available on PC and consoles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP