- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Sacred 3 is an action RPG that has always been regarded as a rather solid Diablo clone. The second installment made a rather flimsy transition form isometric graphics to 3D, and on top of that, the game was generally a disappointment (and buggy as hell). That's how I remember it anyway.
The third installment seems to be coming along nicely. The latest trailer for Sacred 3 doesn't show much gameplay. Sorry. It doesn't show gameplay at all. Still, it's on its way for an August 2014 release and will be available on PC and consoles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP