- Fl0w Comes to Vita and PS4 December 17th
- Auction for Big Huge Games Nets $320K
- Battlefield 4 Fixes for Xbox One
- Dead Rising 3 DLC
- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
Deep Silver and Volition confirmed that their recently released controversial action adventure Saints Row 4 sold over one million units in the first week on sale.
“We are incredibly happy of the reception for Saints Row IV as a critical and now a commercial success,” said Klemens Kundratitz, CEO of parent company Koch Media. “The development team at Volition is second-to-none as a driving creative force in the entertainment industry and we are very proud to have them as part of the Deep Silver family.”
"A global commercial success such as this within the first week since launch of Saints Row IV proves the strength of this brand.", comments Menno van der Bil, International Commercial Director, Deep Silver. "The over the top nature of Saints Row IV underlines the Deep Silver brand strategy perfectly and we are also ecstatic about the critical praise the game has received."
Our review of SR4 is coming soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP