- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
The disappointing last iteration in EA's shooter series, Medal of Honor, has caused the publisher to rethink its strategy. EA COO Peter Moore confirms that due to the lousy performance of the franchise with Medal of Honor: Warfighter, they won't continue the series. They're taking it "out of rotation," according to EA.
"The game was solid, but the focus on combat authenticity did not resonate with consumers," commented Moore. "Critics were polarised and gave the game scores which were frankly lower than deserved. This one is behind us now. We are taking Medal of Honor out of rotation and have to bring year-over-year continuity to our shooter offerings."
Also, EA labels president Frank Gibeau said: "We're in a hit-driven business where it's about what you can build in a certain period of time and really deliver for the marketplace, and frankly we missed on Medal of Honor. And we take responsibility for that."
No wonder Medal of Honor has done poorly. Everyone's playing Black Ops.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
|What's Evolve? ||21.03%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.48%|