- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
- Mornin '14
- SpellForce 3 is Coming
- 14 Minutes of Destiny - Vader s Warlock
- Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Shows Combat
- Next-Gen GTA V Captures British Hearts
The disappointing last iteration in EA's shooter series, Medal of Honor, has caused the publisher to rethink its strategy. EA COO Peter Moore confirms that due to the lousy performance of the franchise with Medal of Honor: Warfighter, they won't continue the series. They're taking it "out of rotation," according to EA.
"The game was solid, but the focus on combat authenticity did not resonate with consumers," commented Moore. "Critics were polarised and gave the game scores which were frankly lower than deserved. This one is behind us now. We are taking Medal of Honor out of rotation and have to bring year-over-year continuity to our shooter offerings."
Also, EA labels president Frank Gibeau said: "We're in a hit-driven business where it's about what you can build in a certain period of time and really deliver for the marketplace, and frankly we missed on Medal of Honor. And we take responsibility for that."
No wonder Medal of Honor has done poorly. Everyone's playing Black Ops.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||39.92%|
|No, please. ||33.32%|