- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
Epic Games and People Can Fly have announced that by unlocking all of the main campaign's stars, players can unlock a completely new campaign that stands separately from the main campaign. According to OXM, it sounds like it will be quite the accomplishment to unlock all of the stars, as it requires extra pieces of flair and style to do so, such as completing so many headshots, executions, and getting through a level without dying.
Oh and they've already announced what the second campaign will entail as well. Remember in Gears of War 3 when Baird and Cole did their thing while Dom was getting killed and then showed up with a ship from the UIR? This campaign will cover what they were doing during that time.
Looks like I'll have to become a better gamer quite soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP