- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Sega recently acquired Index Corporation, the parent company for the Atlus studio, which has made many wonder what Sega will do next with Atlus. Sega wants to alleviate any fears Atlus fans have about what they may do with or to Atlus.
In an interview with Famitsu, Sega Sammy COO Naoya Tsurumi said that Sega has "no plans to undertake any of their [Atlus] work." He even went as far as to say that Sega would "love to have them utilize any of Sega's dormant IPs."
Well that could be interesting to say the least.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP