- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Sega recently acquired Index Corporation, the parent company for the Atlus studio, which has made many wonder what Sega will do next with Atlus. Sega wants to alleviate any fears Atlus fans have about what they may do with or to Atlus.
In an interview with Famitsu, Sega Sammy COO Naoya Tsurumi said that Sega has "no plans to undertake any of their [Atlus] work." He even went as far as to say that Sega would "love to have them utilize any of Sega's dormant IPs."
Well that could be interesting to say the least.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP