- The Witcher 3 Monsters Trailer
- Wal-Mart Outs Portal and Jurassic Park for LEGO Dimensions
- Konami Teases Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection
- Introducing GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator
- Portal-themed Pinball Table Announced
- PS4 Sales in UK Reach 2M
- Star Wars: Battlefront Has 12 Multiplayer Maps
- Mornin '15
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Gameplay Trailer
- Valve Will Let Developers Ban Players
- Batgirl Will be Part of Arkham Knight Season Pass
- Mortal Kombat X Official Jason Trailer
- GTAV Modders Reportedly Getting Banned for Single-Player Mods
- FEATURE: 5 Indie Games You Should Play Right Now
- Assassin's Creed Movie Starts Filming This September
Not entirely certain how many of you are genuinely excited about this one, but here we go anyway (after all, there were some really good LEGO games in the past).
WBIE has revealed a new IP entitled Legends of Chima, which is to include a three different titles for multiple platforms. Here's the official word:
LEGO Legends of Chima: Speedorz , a racing mini-game produced by TT Games and 4T2, revs its way on to LEGO.com today and iOS tomorrow, 3rd January. Players will race against famous Chima characters, battle through iconic Chima locations, and unleash the power of CHI to boost their Speedorz, all while collecting studs and rewards to unlock more Speedorz and customize characters. The player's goal is to become the ultimate champion and win Golden CHI, which transforms the world map and opens a new race level.
LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey, developed by TT Games, is scheduled to be available for the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system and for the PS Vita system in summer 2013 and for the Nintendo DS hand-held system in autumn 2013. Players will embark on an amazing adventure into the world of Chima where the brave warrior Laval and his allies are called upon to fight for justice.
In autumn 2013, LEGO Legends of Chima Online , a free-to-play, online world developed by WB Games Montr'al, will provide kids with a safe and incredibly immersive connected game experience. Players will be able to build and customize their kingdom in the world of Chima, explore massive environments like the Falling Leaves Forest, take on missions to help Laval and his friends, uncover hidden secrets and treasures, earn rewards, and use LEGO bricks to build weapons, gadgets, and more!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced:
|Finally. Canâ€™t wait. ||44.08%|
|Never played Deus Ex. ||19.35%|
|Oh no, the last one was crap, the old ones were better. ||11.46%|