- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Not entirely certain how many of you are genuinely excited about this one, but here we go anyway (after all, there were some really good LEGO games in the past).
WBIE has revealed a new IP entitled Legends of Chima, which is to include a three different titles for multiple platforms. Here's the official word:
LEGO Legends of Chima: Speedorz , a racing mini-game produced by TT Games and 4T2, revs its way on to LEGO.com today and iOS tomorrow, 3rd January. Players will race against famous Chima characters, battle through iconic Chima locations, and unleash the power of CHI to boost their Speedorz, all while collecting studs and rewards to unlock more Speedorz and customize characters. The player's goal is to become the ultimate champion and win Golden CHI, which transforms the world map and opens a new race level.
LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey, developed by TT Games, is scheduled to be available for the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system and for the PS Vita system in summer 2013 and for the Nintendo DS hand-held system in autumn 2013. Players will embark on an amazing adventure into the world of Chima where the brave warrior Laval and his allies are called upon to fight for justice.
In autumn 2013, LEGO Legends of Chima Online , a free-to-play, online world developed by WB Games Montr'al, will provide kids with a safe and incredibly immersive connected game experience. Players will be able to build and customize their kingdom in the world of Chima, explore massive environments like the Falling Leaves Forest, take on missions to help Laval and his friends, uncover hidden secrets and treasures, earn rewards, and use LEGO bricks to build weapons, gadgets, and more!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.91%|
|No, please. ||34.02%|