- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
Before you ask why we need a Sharknado game, it's better to ask, why didn't we have one before? Because Sharknado. Duh.
Majesco has partnered with Other Ocean to develop Sharknado: The Video Game for iOS, and yes, it is based on the horrible, awful D-movie of the same name. It will be an "infinite runner," where players race through New York to try to destroy as many shark-infested tornadoes as possible. Players will have a broadsword, buckets of fish to feed the sharks, and they will be able to jump off the backs of these sharks to reach higher ground. And before you ask, yes, you can wield a chainsaw. This really does sound as insane as the movie.
“When Majesco approached us about making a Sharknado game, we said ‘yes’ before they’d even finished asking,” said designer Frank Cifaldi. “The game we came up with is very much in the spirit of the films: ridiculous, overblown, yet oddly sincere. We can’t wait for fans to sink their teeth into it.”
Oh hahaha, we see what you did there, Mr. Cifaldi!
There is no release date yet, but I guess it will launch around the same time as the movie's sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP