- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
Before you ask why we need a Sharknado game, it's better to ask, why didn't we have one before? Because Sharknado. Duh.
Majesco has partnered with Other Ocean to develop Sharknado: The Video Game for iOS, and yes, it is based on the horrible, awful D-movie of the same name. It will be an "infinite runner," where players race through New York to try to destroy as many shark-infested tornadoes as possible. Players will have a broadsword, buckets of fish to feed the sharks, and they will be able to jump off the backs of these sharks to reach higher ground. And before you ask, yes, you can wield a chainsaw. This really does sound as insane as the movie.
“When Majesco approached us about making a Sharknado game, we said ‘yes’ before they’d even finished asking,” said designer Frank Cifaldi. “The game we came up with is very much in the spirit of the films: ridiculous, overblown, yet oddly sincere. We can’t wait for fans to sink their teeth into it.”
Oh hahaha, we see what you did there, Mr. Cifaldi!
There is no release date yet, but I guess it will launch around the same time as the movie's sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP