- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
Before you ask why we need a Sharknado game, it's better to ask, why didn't we have one before? Because Sharknado. Duh.
Majesco has partnered with Other Ocean to develop Sharknado: The Video Game for iOS, and yes, it is based on the horrible, awful D-movie of the same name. It will be an "infinite runner," where players race through New York to try to destroy as many shark-infested tornadoes as possible. Players will have a broadsword, buckets of fish to feed the sharks, and they will be able to jump off the backs of these sharks to reach higher ground. And before you ask, yes, you can wield a chainsaw. This really does sound as insane as the movie.
“When Majesco approached us about making a Sharknado game, we said ‘yes’ before they’d even finished asking,” said designer Frank Cifaldi. “The game we came up with is very much in the spirit of the films: ridiculous, overblown, yet oddly sincere. We can’t wait for fans to sink their teeth into it.”
Oh hahaha, we see what you did there, Mr. Cifaldi!
There is no release date yet, but I guess it will launch around the same time as the movie's sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP