- REVIEW: LEGO Jurassic World
- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Top of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
One of the great PC classics, Descent, has returned. PC gamers can now grab the title via Steam.
Here's the word: "Prepare To Start Your Descent. Sensory overload in 360° 3-D. Welcome to Descent - 27 levels of the most mind-bending, stomach-churning action game ever. Featuring true 3-Dimensional worlds with light source shading, texture mapping, 3-D morphing, directional sound effects and sizzling music, this is technology taken to the limit."
Oh man, I remember spending countless hours with this game. Descent 2 was an awesome shooter too. Now, the key question here is: just why the hell did they stop making shooters of this type? Luckily, at least we have a range of space shooters coming our way. Hm, well, Star Citizen comes to mind above all else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP