- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
One of the great PC classics, Descent, has returned. PC gamers can now grab the title via Steam.
Here's the word: "Prepare To Start Your Descent. Sensory overload in 360° 3-D. Welcome to Descent - 27 levels of the most mind-bending, stomach-churning action game ever. Featuring true 3-Dimensional worlds with light source shading, texture mapping, 3-D morphing, directional sound effects and sizzling music, this is technology taken to the limit."
Oh man, I remember spending countless hours with this game. Descent 2 was an awesome shooter too. Now, the key question here is: just why the hell did they stop making shooters of this type? Luckily, at least we have a range of space shooters coming our way. Hm, well, Star Citizen comes to mind above all else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP