- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
One of the great PC classics, Descent, has returned. PC gamers can now grab the title via Steam.
Here's the word: "Prepare To Start Your Descent. Sensory overload in 360° 3-D. Welcome to Descent - 27 levels of the most mind-bending, stomach-churning action game ever. Featuring true 3-Dimensional worlds with light source shading, texture mapping, 3-D morphing, directional sound effects and sizzling music, this is technology taken to the limit."
Oh man, I remember spending countless hours with this game. Descent 2 was an awesome shooter too. Now, the key question here is: just why the hell did they stop making shooters of this type? Luckily, at least we have a range of space shooters coming our way. Hm, well, Star Citizen comes to mind above all else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP