- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
One of the great PC classics, Descent, has returned. PC gamers can now grab the title via Steam.
Here's the word: "Prepare To Start Your Descent. Sensory overload in 360° 3-D. Welcome to Descent - 27 levels of the most mind-bending, stomach-churning action game ever. Featuring true 3-Dimensional worlds with light source shading, texture mapping, 3-D morphing, directional sound effects and sizzling music, this is technology taken to the limit."
Oh man, I remember spending countless hours with this game. Descent 2 was an awesome shooter too. Now, the key question here is: just why the hell did they stop making shooters of this type? Luckily, at least we have a range of space shooters coming our way. Hm, well, Star Citizen comes to mind above all else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP