- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
One of the great PC classics, Descent, has returned. PC gamers can now grab the title via Steam.
Here's the word: "Prepare To Start Your Descent. Sensory overload in 360° 3-D. Welcome to Descent - 27 levels of the most mind-bending, stomach-churning action game ever. Featuring true 3-Dimensional worlds with light source shading, texture mapping, 3-D morphing, directional sound effects and sizzling music, this is technology taken to the limit."
Oh man, I remember spending countless hours with this game. Descent 2 was an awesome shooter too. Now, the key question here is: just why the hell did they stop making shooters of this type? Luckily, at least we have a range of space shooters coming our way. Hm, well, Star Citizen comes to mind above all else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP