- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
The teaser you're about to see (hopefully or not, I don't care much) announces the return of game development studio Sierra Games. The teaser shows a brief cinematic clip... thingy and a brand new logo. Check it out:
So, yeah, it looks as though Activision is reviving the studio, which was shut down back in 2008. Sierra is known for a ton of games, including the Crash Bandicoot series, King's Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Gabriel Knight, SWAT series and... lots, lots more. Who am I kidding? Just check out the list of games from Sierra Games.
They also acted as publisher for Relic's classic strategy game, Homeworld 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP