- Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer
- Battlefield Announcement and Developer Q&A
- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
The teaser you're about to see (hopefully or not, I don't care much) announces the return of game development studio Sierra Games. The teaser shows a brief cinematic clip... thingy and a brand new logo. Check it out:
So, yeah, it looks as though Activision is reviving the studio, which was shut down back in 2008. Sierra is known for a ton of games, including the Crash Bandicoot series, King's Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Gabriel Knight, SWAT series and... lots, lots more. Who am I kidding? Just check out the list of games from Sierra Games.
They also acted as publisher for Relic's classic strategy game, Homeworld 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP