- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
The teaser you're about to see (hopefully or not, I don't care much) announces the return of game development studio Sierra Games. The teaser shows a brief cinematic clip... thingy and a brand new logo. Check it out:
So, yeah, it looks as though Activision is reviving the studio, which was shut down back in 2008. Sierra is known for a ton of games, including the Crash Bandicoot series, King's Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Gabriel Knight, SWAT series and... lots, lots more. Who am I kidding? Just check out the list of games from Sierra Games.
They also acted as publisher for Relic's classic strategy game, Homeworld 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP