- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The teaser you're about to see (hopefully or not, I don't care much) announces the return of game development studio Sierra Games. The teaser shows a brief cinematic clip... thingy and a brand new logo. Check it out:
So, yeah, it looks as though Activision is reviving the studio, which was shut down back in 2008. Sierra is known for a ton of games, including the Crash Bandicoot series, King's Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Gabriel Knight, SWAT series and... lots, lots more. Who am I kidding? Just check out the list of games from Sierra Games.
They also acted as publisher for Relic's classic strategy game, Homeworld 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP