- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The teaser you're about to see (hopefully or not, I don't care much) announces the return of game development studio Sierra Games. The teaser shows a brief cinematic clip... thingy and a brand new logo. Check it out:
So, yeah, it looks as though Activision is reviving the studio, which was shut down back in 2008. Sierra is known for a ton of games, including the Crash Bandicoot series, King's Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Gabriel Knight, SWAT series and... lots, lots more. Who am I kidding? Just check out the list of games from Sierra Games.
They also acted as publisher for Relic's classic strategy game, Homeworld 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP