- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Sierra was revived only recently, and they're already back in action, planning to bring back two beloved series: King's Quest and Geometry Wars. Yes, that was me you heard squealing about a new King's Quest.
Sierra is teaming up with studio The Odd Gentlemen, who developed The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom, to create a new King's Quest adventure that will be "fit for both the old and new generation" of players. For the purists curious, King Graham is back.
In the new story, King Graham – revered as the greatest adventurer to ever live – shares his life’s adventures with his curious granddaughter, Gwendolyn. It is through these tales that Gwendolyn discovers the true greatness of her grandfather.
King's Quest has a 2015 window, but the studio is planning to release a Geometry Wars 3 by the holiday season this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP