- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Sierra was revived only recently, and they're already back in action, planning to bring back two beloved series: King's Quest and Geometry Wars. Yes, that was me you heard squealing about a new King's Quest.
Sierra is teaming up with studio The Odd Gentlemen, who developed The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom, to create a new King's Quest adventure that will be "fit for both the old and new generation" of players. For the purists curious, King Graham is back.
In the new story, King Graham – revered as the greatest adventurer to ever live – shares his life’s adventures with his curious granddaughter, Gwendolyn. It is through these tales that Gwendolyn discovers the true greatness of her grandfather.
King's Quest has a 2015 window, but the studio is planning to release a Geometry Wars 3 by the holiday season this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP