- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Sierra was revived only recently, and they're already back in action, planning to bring back two beloved series: King's Quest and Geometry Wars. Yes, that was me you heard squealing about a new King's Quest.
Sierra is teaming up with studio The Odd Gentlemen, who developed The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom, to create a new King's Quest adventure that will be "fit for both the old and new generation" of players. For the purists curious, King Graham is back.
In the new story, King Graham – revered as the greatest adventurer to ever live – shares his life’s adventures with his curious granddaughter, Gwendolyn. It is through these tales that Gwendolyn discovers the true greatness of her grandfather.
King's Quest has a 2015 window, but the studio is planning to release a Geometry Wars 3 by the holiday season this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP