- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Sierra was revived only recently, and they're already back in action, planning to bring back two beloved series: King's Quest and Geometry Wars. Yes, that was me you heard squealing about a new King's Quest.
Sierra is teaming up with studio The Odd Gentlemen, who developed The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom, to create a new King's Quest adventure that will be "fit for both the old and new generation" of players. For the purists curious, King Graham is back.
In the new story, King Graham – revered as the greatest adventurer to ever live – shares his life’s adventures with his curious granddaughter, Gwendolyn. It is through these tales that Gwendolyn discovers the true greatness of her grandfather.
King's Quest has a 2015 window, but the studio is planning to release a Geometry Wars 3 by the holiday season this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP