- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Sierra was revived only recently, and they're already back in action, planning to bring back two beloved series: King's Quest and Geometry Wars. Yes, that was me you heard squealing about a new King's Quest.
Sierra is teaming up with studio The Odd Gentlemen, who developed The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom, to create a new King's Quest adventure that will be "fit for both the old and new generation" of players. For the purists curious, King Graham is back.
In the new story, King Graham – revered as the greatest adventurer to ever live – shares his life’s adventures with his curious granddaughter, Gwendolyn. It is through these tales that Gwendolyn discovers the true greatness of her grandfather.
King's Quest has a 2015 window, but the studio is planning to release a Geometry Wars 3 by the holiday season this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP