- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
If this isn't honest-to-God hypage, I don't know what is. Still, it's good hypage; you know the kind that gives you goose bumps. (Geek. - 2Lions) Now that Rockstar's Social Club web site has gone live and is accepting pre-registrations, gamers can join in and when the game hits retail they'll gain access to goodies such as stat features, single and multiplayer leaderboards and so on. It will also be possible to check out which sections of Liberty City have the most criminal activity. To motivate gamers further, Rockstar is offering a special treat.
They'll be randomly choosing someone from the many who have already signed up. If you happen to be this person, you will receive "your likeness drawn by Rockstar Games in the art-style of Grand Theft Auto IV". Also, the winner gets "a digital copy of the portrait as well as a specially-sized version as a truly one-of-a-kind Rockstar Games Social Club avatar."
2lions, please don't sign up for this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP