- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
If this isn't honest-to-God hypage, I don't know what is. Still, it's good hypage; you know the kind that gives you goose bumps. (Geek. - 2Lions) Now that Rockstar's Social Club web site has gone live and is accepting pre-registrations, gamers can join in and when the game hits retail they'll gain access to goodies such as stat features, single and multiplayer leaderboards and so on. It will also be possible to check out which sections of Liberty City have the most criminal activity. To motivate gamers further, Rockstar is offering a special treat.
They'll be randomly choosing someone from the many who have already signed up. If you happen to be this person, you will receive "your likeness drawn by Rockstar Games in the art-style of Grand Theft Auto IV". Also, the winner gets "a digital copy of the portrait as well as a specially-sized version as a truly one-of-a-kind Rockstar Games Social Club avatar."
2lions, please don't sign up for this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP