- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
If this isn't honest-to-God hypage, I don't know what is. Still, it's good hypage; you know the kind that gives you goose bumps. (Geek. - 2Lions) Now that Rockstar's Social Club web site has gone live and is accepting pre-registrations, gamers can join in and when the game hits retail they'll gain access to goodies such as stat features, single and multiplayer leaderboards and so on. It will also be possible to check out which sections of Liberty City have the most criminal activity. To motivate gamers further, Rockstar is offering a special treat.
They'll be randomly choosing someone from the many who have already signed up. If you happen to be this person, you will receive "your likeness drawn by Rockstar Games in the art-style of Grand Theft Auto IV". Also, the winner gets "a digital copy of the portrait as well as a specially-sized version as a truly one-of-a-kind Rockstar Games Social Club avatar."
2lions, please don't sign up for this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP