- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Before you get all gooie and shit, just remember that this was the last SimCity game, which caused us to produce massive quantities of vomit, consequently crushing our dreams of ever seeing another title worthy of a once terrific city-building series. Also, you should know that there's still no official confirmation that SimCity 5 is actually in development.
The news broke out recently when a member of the NeoGAF forums uploaded a few concept art images, claiming that these are from an alleged SimCity 5 game. In addition, an article from German magazine Gamestar was translated, indicating that the title is indeed being made and that people have witnessed it.
You can check out the images here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP