- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Before you get all gooie and shit, just remember that this was the last SimCity game, which caused us to produce massive quantities of vomit, consequently crushing our dreams of ever seeing another title worthy of a once terrific city-building series. Also, you should know that there's still no official confirmation that SimCity 5 is actually in development.
The news broke out recently when a member of the NeoGAF forums uploaded a few concept art images, claiming that these are from an alleged SimCity 5 game. In addition, an article from German magazine Gamestar was translated, indicating that the title is indeed being made and that people have witnessed it.
You can check out the images here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP