- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Before you get all gooie and shit, just remember that this was the last SimCity game, which caused us to produce massive quantities of vomit, consequently crushing our dreams of ever seeing another title worthy of a once terrific city-building series. Also, you should know that there's still no official confirmation that SimCity 5 is actually in development.
The news broke out recently when a member of the NeoGAF forums uploaded a few concept art images, claiming that these are from an alleged SimCity 5 game. In addition, an article from German magazine Gamestar was translated, indicating that the title is indeed being made and that people have witnessed it.
You can check out the images here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP