- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Before you get all gooie and shit, just remember that this was the last SimCity game, which caused us to produce massive quantities of vomit, consequently crushing our dreams of ever seeing another title worthy of a once terrific city-building series. Also, you should know that there's still no official confirmation that SimCity 5 is actually in development.
The news broke out recently when a member of the NeoGAF forums uploaded a few concept art images, claiming that these are from an alleged SimCity 5 game. In addition, an article from German magazine Gamestar was translated, indicating that the title is indeed being made and that people have witnessed it.
You can check out the images here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP