- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
SimCity Devs Talk GlassBox Engine
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:30 am EDT @ March 20th, 2012
The engine utilized for the latest SimCity game (from Maxis) is shown in this video. It's a representation of what the technology achieves and how it was used to incorporated a variety of features.
Frankly, no amount of tech demos and talk of super-advanced AI and simulation techniques can get me going as much as gameplay that actually inspires me and makes me think.
1 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP