- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
SimCity Devs Talk GlassBox Engine
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:30 am EDT @ March 20th, 2012
The engine utilized for the latest SimCity game (from Maxis) is shown in this video. It's a representation of what the technology achieves and how it was used to incorporated a variety of features.
Frankly, no amount of tech demos and talk of super-advanced AI and simulation techniques can get me going as much as gameplay that actually inspires me and makes me think.
1 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP