- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
The tweaks at SimCity continue to roll out to make the game nearly playable. The latest update includes mod support, and Maxis does have the following, unsurprising rules:
- "mods must not jeopardize the integrity of the gameplay or harm the experience of others,"
- "mods that affect the simulation for multiplayer games and multiplayer features, such as leaderboards or trading with other players, are not allowed," and
- mods must be completely free.
In addition, Maxis has confirmed that there will indeed be an offline mode coming soon.
Yes, Offline is coming as a free download with Update 10 to all SimCity players. When we launch it, all of your previously downloaded content will be available to you anytime, anywhere, without the need for an internet connection. We are in the late phases of wrapping up its development and while we want to get it into your hands as soon as possible, our priority is to make sure that it’s as polished as possible before we release it.
Too little too late, or are you interested in giving SimCity another chance?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP