- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
The tweaks at SimCity continue to roll out to make the game nearly playable. The latest update includes mod support, and Maxis does have the following, unsurprising rules:
- "mods must not jeopardize the integrity of the gameplay or harm the experience of others,"
- "mods that affect the simulation for multiplayer games and multiplayer features, such as leaderboards or trading with other players, are not allowed," and
- mods must be completely free.
In addition, Maxis has confirmed that there will indeed be an offline mode coming soon.
Yes, Offline is coming as a free download with Update 10 to all SimCity players. When we launch it, all of your previously downloaded content will be available to you anytime, anywhere, without the need for an internet connection. We are in the late phases of wrapping up its development and while we want to get it into your hands as soon as possible, our priority is to make sure that it’s as polished as possible before we release it.
Too little too late, or are you interested in giving SimCity another chance?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP