- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
The tweaks at SimCity continue to roll out to make the game nearly playable. The latest update includes mod support, and Maxis does have the following, unsurprising rules:
- "mods must not jeopardize the integrity of the gameplay or harm the experience of others,"
- "mods that affect the simulation for multiplayer games and multiplayer features, such as leaderboards or trading with other players, are not allowed," and
- mods must be completely free.
In addition, Maxis has confirmed that there will indeed be an offline mode coming soon.
Yes, Offline is coming as a free download with Update 10 to all SimCity players. When we launch it, all of your previously downloaded content will be available to you anytime, anywhere, without the need for an internet connection. We are in the late phases of wrapping up its development and while we want to get it into your hands as soon as possible, our priority is to make sure that it’s as polished as possible before we release it.
Too little too late, or are you interested in giving SimCity another chance?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP