- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
SimCity's servers are down for maintenance because the offline mode is getting patched in today.
This patch, Update 10, will allow for offline play and give players the ability to mod the game. With offline mode, all game saves are stored locally to the user's computer, so zero online access will be required, other than what you will need to download the patch.
The current estimate for the downtime is "a few hours."[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP