- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
SimCity's servers are down for maintenance because the offline mode is getting patched in today.
This patch, Update 10, will allow for offline play and give players the ability to mod the game. With offline mode, all game saves are stored locally to the user's computer, so zero online access will be required, other than what you will need to download the patch.
The current estimate for the downtime is "a few hours."[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP