- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
SimCity's servers are down for maintenance because the offline mode is getting patched in today.
This patch, Update 10, will allow for offline play and give players the ability to mod the game. With offline mode, all game saves are stored locally to the user's computer, so zero online access will be required, other than what you will need to download the patch.
The current estimate for the downtime is "a few hours."[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP