- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
SimCity's servers are down for maintenance because the offline mode is getting patched in today.
This patch, Update 10, will allow for offline play and give players the ability to mod the game. With offline mode, all game saves are stored locally to the user's computer, so zero online access will be required, other than what you will need to download the patch.
The current estimate for the downtime is "a few hours."[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP