- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
SimCity Online Follow-up, Clarification
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:11 am EDT @ March 29th, 2012
Despite of what you may think after reading yesterday's report, the new SimCity game won't disengage you from the game if you lose your Internet connection. Here's a new statement from EA: "Yes, you will have to register an Origin account in order to play, and yes, you must be online
at all times while playing in order to start playing. EA has confirmed
that you will not be kicked out if your connection is interrupted."
Fancy that. EA's trying to win the community over. No need. We still worship EA, as always. Don't we?
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP