- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
SimCity Online Follow-up, Clarification
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:11 am EST @ March 29th, 2012
Despite of what you may think after reading yesterday's report, the new SimCity game won't disengage you from the game if you lose your Internet connection. Here's a new statement from EA: "Yes, you will have to register an Origin account in order to play, and yes, you must be online
at all times while playing in order to start playing. EA has confirmed
that you will not be kicked out if your connection is interrupted."
Fancy that. EA's trying to win the community over. No need. We still worship EA, as always. Don't we?
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP