- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Creators of the strategy game Sins of A Solar Empire have announced their next project - Sins of a Dark Age. There's an official web site for the game, which features the official announcement and a few concept art images, so check it out.
Here's the word:
Ironclad Games presents a real-time fantasy strategy experience like no other: Sins of a Dark Age. From the studio that brought forth the genre-blending gem and 2008 PC Game of the Year, Sins of a Solar Empire, comes a new strategy hybrid focused on team-based "Hero and Commander Strategy" gameplay.
In Sins of a Dark Age, players join an online team consisting of one Commander and a small group of Heroes who work together to accomplish a specific scenario goal. Go head-to-head against an enemy team in a short, fast-paced multiplayer match or work cooperatively against the AI in custom scenarios. Earn rewards for yourself and your clan, climb in ranks, and watch and share your most glorious replays. Players can choose from an ever-growing pool of heroes, commanders and factions each of which supports unique capabilities.
Choose the Hero role and you will face the enemy on the front lines as the most inspiring and powerful member of a mighty army. Your success in battle will be well rewarded with experience, unique abilities, and game changing items that will make you an ever greater symbol of power on the battlefield and a critical rallying point for your commander's army.
Choose the Commander role to devise the master plan for your empire: you'll oversee your grand army in an epic battle against your most voracious enemies. As Commander, you're responsible for building your base, directing your peons and positioning your defenses. It's up to you to properly train your units and use them to support your team's Heroes in calculated assaults on enemy positions and to capture key resources. The Commander role allows players to call upon larger-than-life 'Realm Powers' to turn the tide of battle.
Learn more on the Sins of a Dark Age official web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP