- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Playing RPGs is probably one of the main reasons I stuck to gaming all these years. Sure, many good games have come and gone over the years, but it was the RPGs that made it so thrilling for me. These days though, it's hard to find a decent RPG, one that can completely entangle the player, make him think and get him/her immersed in a new and unexplored world. Eager gamers are expecting such an experience out of Bethesda's upcoming title The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
At present, we know that the developers aim to offer approximately 20-30 hours of play time in the Skyrim campaign. Players who invest more time into it (devoting their attentions to side-quests and such), might find so much more. That's according to the developers.
"In terms of play length there are literally hundreds of hours of content depending on how much you explore," the said a company rep.
That's true of any decent open-world RPG. However, the real question is: will players be motivated enough to invest so many extra hours into it? Let's hope so.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP