- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Playing RPGs is probably one of the main reasons I stuck to gaming all these years. Sure, many good games have come and gone over the years, but it was the RPGs that made it so thrilling for me. These days though, it's hard to find a decent RPG, one that can completely entangle the player, make him think and get him/her immersed in a new and unexplored world. Eager gamers are expecting such an experience out of Bethesda's upcoming title The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
At present, we know that the developers aim to offer approximately 20-30 hours of play time in the Skyrim campaign. Players who invest more time into it (devoting their attentions to side-quests and such), might find so much more. That's according to the developers.
"In terms of play length there are literally hundreds of hours of content depending on how much you explore," the said a company rep.
That's true of any decent open-world RPG. However, the real question is: will players be motivated enough to invest so many extra hours into it? Let's hope so.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP