- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
Playing RPGs is probably one of the main reasons I stuck to gaming all these years. Sure, many good games have come and gone over the years, but it was the RPGs that made it so thrilling for me. These days though, it's hard to find a decent RPG, one that can completely entangle the player, make him think and get him/her immersed in a new and unexplored world. Eager gamers are expecting such an experience out of Bethesda's upcoming title The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
At present, we know that the developers aim to offer approximately 20-30 hours of play time in the Skyrim campaign. Players who invest more time into it (devoting their attentions to side-quests and such), might find so much more. That's according to the developers.
"In terms of play length there are literally hundreds of hours of content depending on how much you explore," the said a company rep.
That's true of any decent open-world RPG. However, the real question is: will players be motivated enough to invest so many extra hours into it? Let's hope so.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP