Skyrim Creation Kit Soon, Patch 1.4 Detailed
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:31 am EST @ January 20th, 2012
According to an update on Bethesda's blog, the Skyrim Creation Kit is going to be released by the end of January. In addition, they've uncovered the changes that are going to arrive with the Skyrim 1.4 patch. Check it out:
- General optimizations for memory and performance
- Fixed occasional issue with armor and clothing not displaying properly when placed on mannequin's in player's house. (PS3)
- Improved compiler optimization settings (PC)
- Long term play optimizations for memory and performance (PS3)
- Memory optimizations related to scripting
- Fixed crashes related to pathing and AI
- Fixed crash in Haemar's Shame if player had already completed "A Daedra's Best Friend"
- Fixed rare crash with loading saved games
- Fixed issue with accented characters not displaying properly at the end of a line
- Master Criminal achievement/trophy unlocks properly in French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Fixed issue where dragon priest masks would not render correctly
- Fixed issue where quests would incorrectly progress after reloading a save
- Fixed issues with placing and removing books from bookshelves in the player's home
- Fixed issue where weapon racks and plaques would not work correctly in player's house if player immediately visits their house before purchasing any furnishing.
- Fixed issue where the player house in Windhelm would not clean up properly
- Fixed crash related to giant attacks and absorb spells Fixed issue with ash piles not cleaning up properly
- Fixed occasional issue where overwriting an existing save would fail
- Fixed memory crash with container menu Fixed infinite loop with bookshelves
- Fixed issue where traps in Shalidor's Maze would not work properly in French, German, Spanish and Italian versions
- Fixed issue where transforming back to human from werewolf would occasionally not fail Bows and daggers will display properly when placed on weapon racks
Bethesda also added Skyrim launcher support for Steam Workshop (PC).
Read the full list of changes.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP