- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Skyrim 'Creation Kit' Video, Patch 1.4 Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:56 pm EST @ February 01st, 2012
As promised, the folks at Bethesda have released a new patch for their RPG, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, updating the game to version 1.4. More importantly perhaps, is the support for the Skyrim Workshop, which also comes with the patch. The devs made it clear that they are "putting the final touches on the Creation Kit and Skyrim Workshop and will let everyone know as soon as they're up."
Here's the 'Creation Kit' trailer:
For more details on the patch, head over to the Bethesda Blog.
The update may be grabbed (automatically) via Steam.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP