- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Skyrim 'Creation Kit' Video, Patch 1.4 Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:56 pm EDT @ February 01st, 2012
As promised, the folks at Bethesda have released a new patch for their RPG, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, updating the game to version 1.4. More importantly perhaps, is the support for the Skyrim Workshop, which also comes with the patch. The devs made it clear that they are "putting the final touches on the Creation Kit and Skyrim Workshop and will let everyone know as soon as they're up."
Here's the 'Creation Kit' trailer:
For more details on the patch, head over to the Bethesda Blog.
The update may be grabbed (automatically) via Steam.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP