- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was a tremendous success for Bethesda and it remains a beacon for single-player games, which (according to some people) are in a rather bad shape right now. Of course, both Xbox 360 and PC gamers already had a chance to play two DLC packs - Dawnguard and Hearthfire.
Apparently, a few Skyrim PC players managed to dig up filenames located in the game's recent update, where there are several references to "DLC2" and "Dragonborn" (thanks, CVG).
This new DLC will supposedly contain a dragon mounting feature. Hm, I guess that's a good reason to be happy now. You'll finally be able to mount dragons and wreak havoc across the regions of Tamriel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP