- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was a tremendous success for Bethesda and it remains a beacon for single-player games, which (according to some people) are in a rather bad shape right now. Of course, both Xbox 360 and PC gamers already had a chance to play two DLC packs - Dawnguard and Hearthfire.
Apparently, a few Skyrim PC players managed to dig up filenames located in the game's recent update, where there are several references to "DLC2" and "Dragonborn" (thanks, CVG).
This new DLC will supposedly contain a dragon mounting feature. Hm, I guess that's a good reason to be happy now. You'll finally be able to mount dragons and wreak havoc across the regions of Tamriel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP