- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Under the Hood Trailer
- Microsoft Also Suffering Connectivity Issues
- Amazon Buying Twitch for Over $1 Billion
- Borderlands 2 GotY Best-Selling Game on Steam... Yet Again
- Sony Postpones PSN Maintenance Due to DDOS Attack over Weekend
- Titan Souls in Q1 2015, New Media Arrives
- Super Smash Bros. Roster Leak
- REVIEW: Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
- Sega Announces Yakuza Zero
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was a tremendous success for Bethesda and it remains a beacon for single-player games, which (according to some people) are in a rather bad shape right now. Of course, both Xbox 360 and PC gamers already had a chance to play two DLC packs - Dawnguard and Hearthfire.
Apparently, a few Skyrim PC players managed to dig up filenames located in the game's recent update, where there are several references to "DLC2" and "Dragonborn" (thanks, CVG).
This new DLC will supposedly contain a dragon mounting feature. Hm, I guess that's a good reason to be happy now. You'll finally be able to mount dragons and wreak havoc across the regions of Tamriel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP