- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was a tremendous success for Bethesda and it remains a beacon for single-player games, which (according to some people) are in a rather bad shape right now. Of course, both Xbox 360 and PC gamers already had a chance to play two DLC packs - Dawnguard and Hearthfire.
Apparently, a few Skyrim PC players managed to dig up filenames located in the game's recent update, where there are several references to "DLC2" and "Dragonborn" (thanks, CVG).
This new DLC will supposedly contain a dragon mounting feature. Hm, I guess that's a good reason to be happy now. You'll finally be able to mount dragons and wreak havoc across the regions of Tamriel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP