- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was a tremendous success for Bethesda and it remains a beacon for single-player games, which (according to some people) are in a rather bad shape right now. Of course, both Xbox 360 and PC gamers already had a chance to play two DLC packs - Dawnguard and Hearthfire.
Apparently, a few Skyrim PC players managed to dig up filenames located in the game's recent update, where there are several references to "DLC2" and "Dragonborn" (thanks, CVG).
This new DLC will supposedly contain a dragon mounting feature. Hm, I guess that's a good reason to be happy now. You'll finally be able to mount dragons and wreak havoc across the regions of Tamriel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP