- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Kinect/Skyrim fans are in for a real treat, because Bethesda officially confirmed that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is going to get Kinect support. This basically means you'll be able to "Fus Ro Dah!" your family members and send them flying right out the window. Ah, if only that were so.
Still, with Kinect support gamers will be able to managed the inventory via voice command. In addition, you can issue commands to any followers, but, more importantly, you can use those nifty dragon shouts.
More info on Skyrim-flavored Kinectage here.
Want to know more about Skyrim? Check out our review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP