- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
Kinect/Skyrim fans are in for a real treat, because Bethesda officially confirmed that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is going to get Kinect support. This basically means you'll be able to "Fus Ro Dah!" your family members and send them flying right out the window. Ah, if only that were so.
Still, with Kinect support gamers will be able to managed the inventory via voice command. In addition, you can issue commands to any followers, but, more importantly, you can use those nifty dragon shouts.
More info on Skyrim-flavored Kinectage here.
Want to know more about Skyrim? Check out our review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP