- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Kinect/Skyrim fans are in for a real treat, because Bethesda officially confirmed that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is going to get Kinect support. This basically means you'll be able to "Fus Ro Dah!" your family members and send them flying right out the window. Ah, if only that were so.
Still, with Kinect support gamers will be able to managed the inventory via voice command. In addition, you can issue commands to any followers, but, more importantly, you can use those nifty dragon shouts.
More info on Skyrim-flavored Kinectage here.
Want to know more about Skyrim? Check out our review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP