- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Kinect/Skyrim fans are in for a real treat, because Bethesda officially confirmed that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is going to get Kinect support. This basically means you'll be able to "Fus Ro Dah!" your family members and send them flying right out the window. Ah, if only that were so.
Still, with Kinect support gamers will be able to managed the inventory via voice command. In addition, you can issue commands to any followers, but, more importantly, you can use those nifty dragon shouts.
More info on Skyrim-flavored Kinectage here.
Want to know more about Skyrim? Check out our review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP