- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
It has been reported before that Dragon Age Inquisition will have "40 major endings with additional variations." Game executive Mark Darrah has stepped forth to clarify this statement, which is quite possibly the smartest thing BioWare could have done.
"Ending clarification: Most endings are major variations based upon your choices in the game. There are only a few completely unique endings," Darrah said on Twitter.
After the Internet went bonkers after Dragon Age 2's ending and the variations upon Mass Effect 3's endings, it's wise to clear up any expectations now before the game releases on October 7th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP