- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
It has been reported before that Dragon Age Inquisition will have "40 major endings with additional variations." Game executive Mark Darrah has stepped forth to clarify this statement, which is quite possibly the smartest thing BioWare could have done.
"Ending clarification: Most endings are major variations based upon your choices in the game. There are only a few completely unique endings," Darrah said on Twitter.
After the Internet went bonkers after Dragon Age 2's ending and the variations upon Mass Effect 3's endings, it's wise to clear up any expectations now before the game releases on October 7th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP