- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
It has been reported before that Dragon Age Inquisition will have "40 major endings with additional variations." Game executive Mark Darrah has stepped forth to clarify this statement, which is quite possibly the smartest thing BioWare could have done.
"Ending clarification: Most endings are major variations based upon your choices in the game. There are only a few completely unique endings," Darrah said on Twitter.
After the Internet went bonkers after Dragon Age 2's ending and the variations upon Mass Effect 3's endings, it's wise to clear up any expectations now before the game releases on October 7th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP