- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
It has been reported before that Dragon Age Inquisition will have "40 major endings with additional variations." Game executive Mark Darrah has stepped forth to clarify this statement, which is quite possibly the smartest thing BioWare could have done.
"Ending clarification: Most endings are major variations based upon your choices in the game. There are only a few completely unique endings," Darrah said on Twitter.
After the Internet went bonkers after Dragon Age 2's ending and the variations upon Mass Effect 3's endings, it's wise to clear up any expectations now before the game releases on October 7th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP