- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
It has been reported before that Dragon Age Inquisition will have "40 major endings with additional variations." Game executive Mark Darrah has stepped forth to clarify this statement, which is quite possibly the smartest thing BioWare could have done.
"Ending clarification: Most endings are major variations based upon your choices in the game. There are only a few completely unique endings," Darrah said on Twitter.
After the Internet went bonkers after Dragon Age 2's ending and the variations upon Mass Effect 3's endings, it's wise to clear up any expectations now before the game releases on October 7th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP