- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
The next Xbox One update for August will add quite a bit of functionality to the system, such as support for 3D Blu-Rays and a host of social features. Players will be able to "like" friends' activities and comment on them (like a Facebook for your Xbox Friends), and players will receive notifications whenever someone likes or shares something with them (like Facebook!).
The update will also allow games purchased via Xbox.com or SmartGlass to immediately download as long as you set up your console to automatically download updates. You can also (FINALLY) turn off all notifications while watching videos.
The Friends area will also get a bit of an expansion, including showing last activities, top games your friends are playing, and a Gamerscore leaderboard, because I need that last affirmation at how much a better player my friends are than me.
Those with early access to firmware updates will get these new features next week. Everyone else will have to wait until August.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP