- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Closes Preorders
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Out Now
- Star Wars Battlefront Not A Sequel, But A Reboot
- The Witcher 3 Most Wanted on Steam
- F1 2015 Screens
The next Xbox One update for August will add quite a bit of functionality to the system, such as support for 3D Blu-Rays and a host of social features. Players will be able to "like" friends' activities and comment on them (like a Facebook for your Xbox Friends), and players will receive notifications whenever someone likes or shares something with them (like Facebook!).
The update will also allow games purchased via Xbox.com or SmartGlass to immediately download as long as you set up your console to automatically download updates. You can also (FINALLY) turn off all notifications while watching videos.
The Friends area will also get a bit of an expansion, including showing last activities, top games your friends are playing, and a Gamerscore leaderboard, because I need that last affirmation at how much a better player my friends are than me.
Those with early access to firmware updates will get these new features next week. Everyone else will have to wait until August.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP