- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Pokemon X & Y may be fairly new, but the people at the Pokemon Company are not resting their laurels. They're working on a new 3DS title starring Pikachu as a detective sidekick, which is expecting to release in 2015.
A blue Pikachu will be the game's antagonist and will be controlled by facial recognition. To see how this works, visit TinyCartridge, which created gifs from the TV show The Professionals where the game was announced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP