- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
Steam is a very useful digital delivery service (Hey, free endorsement! Where's my money Valve?). All those cool and welcome Holiday sales, discounts and so on. Many, many awesome games on offer, from unknown indie gems to some of the best triple-A titles money can buy. The question is: do people actually play these games? Well, of course they do.
However, a majority of Steam's community are folks who just make the purchase and then never bother to play the game.
Most of the sales on this list include Team Fortress and Dota players, which I'm pretty sure are hardcore gamers. Then, who are the 37% that never play the games they buy? There are a couple of possible explanations here. These are individuals who "have a life," but are still drawn to games because they love them or they merely buy them out of nostalgia. Ya know, you play games and it's fun, and then it's school time or job time or marriage time. Either way, these people just don't have the time to play games, even though they'd probably like to. Instead, they're too busy grinding away at some desk-job that sucks their souls dry. So at the end of the day, they just want to go out and eat grass or drown in the bottom of a beer can.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP