- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Sons of Anarchy is coming to an end this fall with its seventh season, but if you aren't ready to let go of SAMCRO, you won't have to. Show creator and lead writer (and actor for Otto) Kurt Sutter tweeted that a game based on his drama is in production. He went as far as to say it "represents the evolution of gaming."
The only other details he gave were that it will be a first-person, action-adventure game.
As a huge fan of SoA, I really hope this is as great as the show.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP