- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Sons of Anarchy is coming to an end this fall with its seventh season, but if you aren't ready to let go of SAMCRO, you won't have to. Show creator and lead writer (and actor for Otto) Kurt Sutter tweeted that a game based on his drama is in production. He went as far as to say it "represents the evolution of gaming."
The only other details he gave were that it will be a first-person, action-adventure game.
As a huge fan of SoA, I really hope this is as great as the show.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP