- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Sons of Anarchy is coming to an end this fall with its seventh season, but if you aren't ready to let go of SAMCRO, you won't have to. Show creator and lead writer (and actor for Otto) Kurt Sutter tweeted that a game based on his drama is in production. He went as far as to say it "represents the evolution of gaming."
The only other details he gave were that it will be a first-person, action-adventure game.
As a huge fan of SoA, I really hope this is as great as the show.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP