- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Well this news has taken the wind completely out of my sails this morning. Kurt Sutter, the creator of hit drama Sons of Anarchy, has said that his upcoming video game for the series will be "a very high-end tablet game." Tablet game, not PC or console. He has promised that it will be "really fucking awesome", but it's hard for me to imagine a first-person game being "really fucking awesome" on a tablet.
He explained on his YouTube show that he brought his video game idea to Rockstar, as Grand Theft Auto ideals would be perfect for a Sons of Anarchy-based game. However, the studio was not interested, which is not entirely surprising as Take-Two has never been a fan of publishing licensed games.
So tablet it is. Looks like I won't be playing it after all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP