- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Well this news has taken the wind completely out of my sails this morning. Kurt Sutter, the creator of hit drama Sons of Anarchy, has said that his upcoming video game for the series will be "a very high-end tablet game." Tablet game, not PC or console. He has promised that it will be "really fucking awesome", but it's hard for me to imagine a first-person game being "really fucking awesome" on a tablet.
He explained on his YouTube show that he brought his video game idea to Rockstar, as Grand Theft Auto ideals would be perfect for a Sons of Anarchy-based game. However, the studio was not interested, which is not entirely surprising as Take-Two has never been a fan of publishing licensed games.
So tablet it is. Looks like I won't be playing it after all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP