- Action Trippin' Ballscast #6 - Star Wars Battlefront
- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
Well this news has taken the wind completely out of my sails this morning. Kurt Sutter, the creator of hit drama Sons of Anarchy, has said that his upcoming video game for the series will be "a very high-end tablet game." Tablet game, not PC or console. He has promised that it will be "really fucking awesome", but it's hard for me to imagine a first-person game being "really fucking awesome" on a tablet.
He explained on his YouTube show that he brought his video game idea to Rockstar, as Grand Theft Auto ideals would be perfect for a Sons of Anarchy-based game. However, the studio was not interested, which is not entirely surprising as Take-Two has never been a fan of publishing licensed games.
So tablet it is. Looks like I won't be playing it after all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP