- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
- Mornin '14
- SpellForce 3 is Coming
- 14 Minutes of Destiny - Vader s Warlock
- Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Shows Combat
- Next-Gen GTA V Captures British Hearts
Well this news has taken the wind completely out of my sails this morning. Kurt Sutter, the creator of hit drama Sons of Anarchy, has said that his upcoming video game for the series will be "a very high-end tablet game." Tablet game, not PC or console. He has promised that it will be "really fucking awesome", but it's hard for me to imagine a first-person game being "really fucking awesome" on a tablet.
He explained on his YouTube show that he brought his video game idea to Rockstar, as Grand Theft Auto ideals would be perfect for a Sons of Anarchy-based game. However, the studio was not interested, which is not entirely surprising as Take-Two has never been a fan of publishing licensed games.
So tablet it is. Looks like I won't be playing it after all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP