- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Well this news has taken the wind completely out of my sails this morning. Kurt Sutter, the creator of hit drama Sons of Anarchy, has said that his upcoming video game for the series will be "a very high-end tablet game." Tablet game, not PC or console. He has promised that it will be "really fucking awesome", but it's hard for me to imagine a first-person game being "really fucking awesome" on a tablet.
He explained on his YouTube show that he brought his video game idea to Rockstar, as Grand Theft Auto ideals would be perfect for a Sons of Anarchy-based game. However, the studio was not interested, which is not entirely surprising as Take-Two has never been a fan of publishing licensed games.
So tablet it is. Looks like I won't be playing it after all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP