- COMIC: Fulton, Fulton, Have You Any Wool?
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
Sony is about to launch a new digital series, "PlayStation's Path to Greatness", that will follow three of the top college pro football prospects up to the draft in May. The series will air via CBSSports.com and PlayStation's YouTube channel.
These three featured atheletes include:
- Jake Matthews, a projected top 10 pick from Texas A&M, first team AP All-America and All-SEC offensive lineman. He also is the son of pro football hall of famer Bruce Matthews and cousin to Clay Matthews
- Louis Nix, from Notre Dame, is a projected first round pick at defensive tackle
- Tajh Boyd, a top three quarterback out of Clemson, was first team All-America in 2012 and holds the record for most touchdown passes in Atlantic Coast Conference history with 107
“We are bringing a new and unique content experience to a very passionate PlayStation fan base,” John Koller, Vice President of Marketing at SCEA, said in a press release. “PlayStation Path to Greatness will bring an in depth look at these athletes lives as they prepare for the biggest moment in their career.”
Every week from now through May, one to two episodes will be released on CBSSports.com and YouTube. The first two episodes, "The Path Begins" and "QB Politics", are available now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP