- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- Mornin '14
- Destiny EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow Trailer
- Night Under No Man's Sky Trailer
- This Week's Xbox Deals with Gold has a Tomb Raider Theme
- New Free Destiny Trial
- Blizzard Wants to Compensate Users After Draenor's Shaky Start
- Assassin's Creed Unity - More Fixes Enroute
Sony is about to launch a new digital series, "PlayStation's Path to Greatness", that will follow three of the top college pro football prospects up to the draft in May. The series will air via CBSSports.com and PlayStation's YouTube channel.
These three featured atheletes include:
- Jake Matthews, a projected top 10 pick from Texas A&M, first team AP All-America and All-SEC offensive lineman. He also is the son of pro football hall of famer Bruce Matthews and cousin to Clay Matthews
- Louis Nix, from Notre Dame, is a projected first round pick at defensive tackle
- Tajh Boyd, a top three quarterback out of Clemson, was first team All-America in 2012 and holds the record for most touchdown passes in Atlantic Coast Conference history with 107
“We are bringing a new and unique content experience to a very passionate PlayStation fan base,” John Koller, Vice President of Marketing at SCEA, said in a press release. “PlayStation Path to Greatness will bring an in depth look at these athletes lives as they prepare for the biggest moment in their career.”
Every week from now through May, one to two episodes will be released on CBSSports.com and YouTube. The first two episodes, "The Path Begins" and "QB Politics", are available now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP