- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Sony has finally summed up the courage to reveal its plans for a new PlayStation console, during a press event held today in New York City. The PlayStation 4 is coming.
Andrew House, president of Sony Computer Entertainment, confirmed this and introduced Mark Cerny as the lead system architect.
The manufacturer proceeded to explain how this new consoles is "a platform for game creators by game creators," in addition to which he talked about the new DualShock 4 and it's new features.
Also, Sony did reveal that the PlayStation 4 will give users a chance to play games as those very games are being downloaded. Evidently, the console contains a secondary custom chip for background downloading and processing.
The best part of all is that the console is set to stream PS1, PS2 and PS3 games, so yeah, backward compatibility is very much in the picture.
Be on the lookout for more news, soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP