- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Sony has finally summed up the courage to reveal its plans for a new PlayStation console, during a press event held today in New York City. The PlayStation 4 is coming.
Andrew House, president of Sony Computer Entertainment, confirmed this and introduced Mark Cerny as the lead system architect.
The manufacturer proceeded to explain how this new consoles is "a platform for game creators by game creators," in addition to which he talked about the new DualShock 4 and it's new features.
Also, Sony did reveal that the PlayStation 4 will give users a chance to play games as those very games are being downloaded. Evidently, the console contains a secondary custom chip for background downloading and processing.
The best part of all is that the console is set to stream PS1, PS2 and PS3 games, so yeah, backward compatibility is very much in the picture.
Be on the lookout for more news, soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
|Mass Effect Andromeda||12.60%|
|Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End||7.42%|
|Deus Ex: Mankind Divided||5.69%|
|No Man’s Sky||5.69%|
|Dark Souls 3||4.18%|
|Tom Clancy’s The Division||3.82%|
|Mirror’s Edge Catalyst||3.74%|
|Horizon: Zero Dawn||3.31%|
|The Last Guardian||2.88%|
|Final Fantasy XV||2.02%|
|Gears of War 4||1.37%|
|Street Fighter V||1.01%|