- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Sony has announced their 2014 lineup of their annual PlayStation Store PLAY Summer Progam, which aims to be akin to the Steam Summer Sale but let's face it; that's a tall order and PlayStation will only be able to do the best they can.
This year, the PLAY program features four new games that are cross-platform digital games, playable on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Vita. PlayStation Plus members will additionally receive a 20% discount on all PLAY titles when preordering. Here's what will go up for sale in the coming days:
- Rogue Legacy - July 29th, $16.99 ($13.59 for PS+)
- The Swapper - August 5th, $19.99 ($15.99 for PS+)
- Hohokum - August 12th, $14.99 ($11.99 for PS+)
- Counterspy - August 19th, $14.99 ($11.99 for PS+)
In addition, if you preorder at least two titles, you will receive a bonus PlayStation Store credit. From now until August 25th, you can receive the following in-store credits:
- Preorder 2 PLAY games for $3 credit.
- Preorder 3 PLAY games for $6 credit.
- Preorder 4 PLAY games for $10 credit.
All credits will be automatically deposited in your PlayStation Wallet by September 5th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP