- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Sony has announced their 2014 lineup of their annual PlayStation Store PLAY Summer Progam, which aims to be akin to the Steam Summer Sale but let's face it; that's a tall order and PlayStation will only be able to do the best they can.
This year, the PLAY program features four new games that are cross-platform digital games, playable on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Vita. PlayStation Plus members will additionally receive a 20% discount on all PLAY titles when preordering. Here's what will go up for sale in the coming days:
- Rogue Legacy - July 29th, $16.99 ($13.59 for PS+)
- The Swapper - August 5th, $19.99 ($15.99 for PS+)
- Hohokum - August 12th, $14.99 ($11.99 for PS+)
- Counterspy - August 19th, $14.99 ($11.99 for PS+)
In addition, if you preorder at least two titles, you will receive a bonus PlayStation Store credit. From now until August 25th, you can receive the following in-store credits:
- Preorder 2 PLAY games for $3 credit.
- Preorder 3 PLAY games for $6 credit.
- Preorder 4 PLAY games for $10 credit.
All credits will be automatically deposited in your PlayStation Wallet by September 5th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP