- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Sony has announced their 2014 lineup of their annual PlayStation Store PLAY Summer Progam, which aims to be akin to the Steam Summer Sale but let's face it; that's a tall order and PlayStation will only be able to do the best they can.
This year, the PLAY program features four new games that are cross-platform digital games, playable on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Vita. PlayStation Plus members will additionally receive a 20% discount on all PLAY titles when preordering. Here's what will go up for sale in the coming days:
- Rogue Legacy - July 29th, $16.99 ($13.59 for PS+)
- The Swapper - August 5th, $19.99 ($15.99 for PS+)
- Hohokum - August 12th, $14.99 ($11.99 for PS+)
- Counterspy - August 19th, $14.99 ($11.99 for PS+)
In addition, if you preorder at least two titles, you will receive a bonus PlayStation Store credit. From now until August 25th, you can receive the following in-store credits:
- Preorder 2 PLAY games for $3 credit.
- Preorder 3 PLAY games for $6 credit.
- Preorder 4 PLAY games for $10 credit.
All credits will be automatically deposited in your PlayStation Wallet by September 5th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP