- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Sony has announced their 2014 lineup of their annual PlayStation Store PLAY Summer Progam, which aims to be akin to the Steam Summer Sale but let's face it; that's a tall order and PlayStation will only be able to do the best they can.
This year, the PLAY program features four new games that are cross-platform digital games, playable on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Vita. PlayStation Plus members will additionally receive a 20% discount on all PLAY titles when preordering. Here's what will go up for sale in the coming days:
- Rogue Legacy - July 29th, $16.99 ($13.59 for PS+)
- The Swapper - August 5th, $19.99 ($15.99 for PS+)
- Hohokum - August 12th, $14.99 ($11.99 for PS+)
- Counterspy - August 19th, $14.99 ($11.99 for PS+)
In addition, if you preorder at least two titles, you will receive a bonus PlayStation Store credit. From now until August 25th, you can receive the following in-store credits:
- Preorder 2 PLAY games for $3 credit.
- Preorder 3 PLAY games for $6 credit.
- Preorder 4 PLAY games for $10 credit.
All credits will be automatically deposited in your PlayStation Wallet by September 5th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP