- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
The tarp is almost ready to be lifted.
During the celebration of Gran Turismo's 15th anniversary on Wednesday, it's been confirmed that Yamauchi will reveal what's ahead for the series. The Gran Turismo site describes the upcoming event at Silverstone Circuit in UK as monumental for what has become the "biggest-selling PlayStation title ever".
PlayStation France's website has a photo of a tarp with nothing under it shown next to words which translate to: "A major event will take place at Silverstone May 15, 2013." A PlayStation 3 logo is disappointingly displayed at the top-right adding to the validity of early rumors that Gran Turismo 6 will be a current-gen title.
Yamauchi shared during the late months of Gran Turismo 5's development that the game wasn't able to use all the horsepower of the PS3. He cited the game's incredibly long journey of almost six years in development as reason for the lack of optimization.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP