- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
The tarp is almost ready to be lifted.
During the celebration of Gran Turismo's 15th anniversary on Wednesday, it's been confirmed that Yamauchi will reveal what's ahead for the series. The Gran Turismo site describes the upcoming event at Silverstone Circuit in UK as monumental for what has become the "biggest-selling PlayStation title ever".
PlayStation France's website has a photo of a tarp with nothing under it shown next to words which translate to: "A major event will take place at Silverstone May 15, 2013." A PlayStation 3 logo is disappointingly displayed at the top-right adding to the validity of early rumors that Gran Turismo 6 will be a current-gen title.
Yamauchi shared during the late months of Gran Turismo 5's development that the game wasn't able to use all the horsepower of the PS3. He cited the game's incredibly long journey of almost six years in development as reason for the lack of optimization.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP