- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
The tarp is almost ready to be lifted.
During the celebration of Gran Turismo's 15th anniversary on Wednesday, it's been confirmed that Yamauchi will reveal what's ahead for the series. The Gran Turismo site describes the upcoming event at Silverstone Circuit in UK as monumental for what has become the "biggest-selling PlayStation title ever".
PlayStation France's website has a photo of a tarp with nothing under it shown next to words which translate to: "A major event will take place at Silverstone May 15, 2013." A PlayStation 3 logo is disappointingly displayed at the top-right adding to the validity of early rumors that Gran Turismo 6 will be a current-gen title.
Yamauchi shared during the late months of Gran Turismo 5's development that the game wasn't able to use all the horsepower of the PS3. He cited the game's incredibly long journey of almost six years in development as reason for the lack of optimization.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP