- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
According to Engadget, Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida has confirmed that PSN game purchases will not be able to be transferred to the PS4. Last night during their press conference, Sony already said that the PS4 would not have backwards compatibility with PS3 games, but they also said that they were working on a way to use their Gaikai Cloud service to stream PSOne, PS2, and even PS3 games in the future, meaning not at launch. Of course, they didn't say how this would work, such as if it would require users to buy the games again.
Will this hamper your desire to pick up a PS4 at launch, or even at all?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP