- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
According to Engadget, Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida has confirmed that PSN game purchases will not be able to be transferred to the PS4. Last night during their press conference, Sony already said that the PS4 would not have backwards compatibility with PS3 games, but they also said that they were working on a way to use their Gaikai Cloud service to stream PSOne, PS2, and even PS3 games in the future, meaning not at launch. Of course, they didn't say how this would work, such as if it would require users to buy the games again.
Will this hamper your desire to pick up a PS4 at launch, or even at all?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP