- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Sony is having a bit of struggle as of late. To help cut down on their expected losses, several Sony executives, including CEO Kaz Hirai, have agreed to take a substantial pay cut. Some of them are agreeing to cut as much as 50%. The cuts will help recover around $10 million, but that won't help too much against their $1.3 billion expected losses.
The Wall Street Journal believes that Sony is at their lowest point and will only go up from here. Sony's problems have stemmed from selling off its computer business and reconfiguring their TV division. If all goes as they plan, they should have far better success in this next fiscal year.
Their PlayStation division is doing quite well, but it's still 45% behind their projected 20 million units sold for the fiscal year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP