- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Sony is having a bit of struggle as of late. To help cut down on their expected losses, several Sony executives, including CEO Kaz Hirai, have agreed to take a substantial pay cut. Some of them are agreeing to cut as much as 50%. The cuts will help recover around $10 million, but that won't help too much against their $1.3 billion expected losses.
The Wall Street Journal believes that Sony is at their lowest point and will only go up from here. Sony's problems have stemmed from selling off its computer business and reconfiguring their TV division. If all goes as they plan, they should have far better success in this next fiscal year.
Their PlayStation division is doing quite well, but it's still 45% behind their projected 20 million units sold for the fiscal year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP