- Mornin '15
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Gameplay Trailer
- Valve Will Let Developers Ban Players
- Batgirl Will be Part of Arkham Knight Season Pass
- Mortal Kombat X Official Jason Trailer
- GTAV Modders Reportedly Getting Banned for Single-Player Mods
- FEATURE: 5 Indie Games You Should Play Right Now
- Assassin's Creed Movie Starts Filming This September
Sony is having a bit of struggle as of late. To help cut down on their expected losses, several Sony executives, including CEO Kaz Hirai, have agreed to take a substantial pay cut. Some of them are agreeing to cut as much as 50%. The cuts will help recover around $10 million, but that won't help too much against their $1.3 billion expected losses.
The Wall Street Journal believes that Sony is at their lowest point and will only go up from here. Sony's problems have stemmed from selling off its computer business and reconfiguring their TV division. If all goes as they plan, they should have far better success in this next fiscal year.
Their PlayStation division is doing quite well, but it's still 45% behind their projected 20 million units sold for the fiscal year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP