- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
The PlayStation Network was down most of the weekend, which thwarted people from enjoying online co-op play with Diablo 3: the Ultimate Evil Edition. Anyone who tried to log in received a message that the system was down for maintenance. However, Sony later explained on the PlayStation blog that the network was suffering from a Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attack. Thus far, they have not found any evidence of unauthorized access to personal information from the attack.
A hacker group calling itself the "Lizard Squad" has claimed responsibility for this attack and for a false bomb threat that diverted Sony Online Entertainment president John Smedley's flight.
The PSN is back up today, along with all SOE titles that were affected by the DDOS.
It's fun when we can't have nice things because people like ruining it for others.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP