- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Sony UK Managing Director Fergal Gara said that The Order 1886 is "coming later this year" during this morning's Vita Slim announcement for the UK.
His direct quote:
Things kick off again in a short few weeks with the launch of infamous Second Son, another great first party title starting to push the boundaries of what PS4 can do. We have Driveclub, again coming from our first party studios, and we have The Order 1886 coming later in the year. So that’s just a flavour of what our own studios are bringing out this year.
Tweets between Sony Santa Monica's Tim Moss and Ready At Dawn's Andrea Pessino back in November 2013 suggested that The Order 1886 would launch in the Fall, and Gara's statement appear to confirm it.
The Order 1886 is high on my list after seeing it at E3 last year. I'm very pleased that it's still (so far) on track for a 2014 release.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP