- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Sony UK Managing Director Fergal Gara said that The Order 1886 is "coming later this year" during this morning's Vita Slim announcement for the UK.
His direct quote:
Things kick off again in a short few weeks with the launch of infamous Second Son, another great first party title starting to push the boundaries of what PS4 can do. We have Driveclub, again coming from our first party studios, and we have The Order 1886 coming later in the year. So that’s just a flavour of what our own studios are bringing out this year.
Tweets between Sony Santa Monica's Tim Moss and Ready At Dawn's Andrea Pessino back in November 2013 suggested that The Order 1886 would launch in the Fall, and Gara's statement appear to confirm it.
The Order 1886 is high on my list after seeing it at E3 last year. I'm very pleased that it's still (so far) on track for a 2014 release.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP