- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
Sony UK Managing Director Fergal Gara said that The Order 1886 is "coming later this year" during this morning's Vita Slim announcement for the UK.
His direct quote:
Things kick off again in a short few weeks with the launch of infamous Second Son, another great first party title starting to push the boundaries of what PS4 can do. We have Driveclub, again coming from our first party studios, and we have The Order 1886 coming later in the year. So that’s just a flavour of what our own studios are bringing out this year.
Tweets between Sony Santa Monica's Tim Moss and Ready At Dawn's Andrea Pessino back in November 2013 suggested that The Order 1886 would launch in the Fall, and Gara's statement appear to confirm it.
The Order 1886 is high on my list after seeing it at E3 last year. I'm very pleased that it's still (so far) on track for a 2014 release.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP