- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Sony UK Managing Director Fergal Gara said that The Order 1886 is "coming later this year" during this morning's Vita Slim announcement for the UK.
His direct quote:
Things kick off again in a short few weeks with the launch of infamous Second Son, another great first party title starting to push the boundaries of what PS4 can do. We have Driveclub, again coming from our first party studios, and we have The Order 1886 coming later in the year. So that’s just a flavour of what our own studios are bringing out this year.
Tweets between Sony Santa Monica's Tim Moss and Ready At Dawn's Andrea Pessino back in November 2013 suggested that The Order 1886 would launch in the Fall, and Gara's statement appear to confirm it.
The Order 1886 is high on my list after seeing it at E3 last year. I'm very pleased that it's still (so far) on track for a 2014 release.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP