- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Sony UK Managing Director Fergal Gara said that The Order 1886 is "coming later this year" during this morning's Vita Slim announcement for the UK.
His direct quote:
Things kick off again in a short few weeks with the launch of infamous Second Son, another great first party title starting to push the boundaries of what PS4 can do. We have Driveclub, again coming from our first party studios, and we have The Order 1886 coming later in the year. So that’s just a flavour of what our own studios are bringing out this year.
Tweets between Sony Santa Monica's Tim Moss and Ready At Dawn's Andrea Pessino back in November 2013 suggested that The Order 1886 would launch in the Fall, and Gara's statement appear to confirm it.
The Order 1886 is high on my list after seeing it at E3 last year. I'm very pleased that it's still (so far) on track for a 2014 release.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP