- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Console manufacturer Sony revealed that it has shifted over 80 million PlayStation 3 consoles across the globe since the system's launch back on November 11, 2006.
At the same time, over one million PlayStation 4 consoles were pre-ordered, hence Sony is feeling pretty confident about the launch of its next-generation system, while still enjoying the success of their current-gen platform.
In October this year, Microsoft also confirmed that 80 million of their Xbox 360 console were sold worldwide since they released the system during November 2005.
Now, I was always inclined to thin that some of the best gaming experiences in my life were on my PC and yet it's hard to deny how many awesome titles I played on the Xbox 360 over the years. My only regret now is that I haven't played The Last of Us yet and I probably never will because I'm not gonna buy a PS3 just because of one game (okay, two - Uncharted 1, 2 and 3... so that's four then).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP