- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Console manufacturer Sony revealed that it has shifted over 80 million PlayStation 3 consoles across the globe since the system's launch back on November 11, 2006.
At the same time, over one million PlayStation 4 consoles were pre-ordered, hence Sony is feeling pretty confident about the launch of its next-generation system, while still enjoying the success of their current-gen platform.
In October this year, Microsoft also confirmed that 80 million of their Xbox 360 console were sold worldwide since they released the system during November 2005.
Now, I was always inclined to thin that some of the best gaming experiences in my life were on my PC and yet it's hard to deny how many awesome titles I played on the Xbox 360 over the years. My only regret now is that I haven't played The Last of Us yet and I probably never will because I'm not gonna buy a PS3 just because of one game (okay, two - Uncharted 1, 2 and 3... so that's four then).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP