- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Console manufacturer Sony revealed that it has shifted over 80 million PlayStation 3 consoles across the globe since the system's launch back on November 11, 2006.
At the same time, over one million PlayStation 4 consoles were pre-ordered, hence Sony is feeling pretty confident about the launch of its next-generation system, while still enjoying the success of their current-gen platform.
In October this year, Microsoft also confirmed that 80 million of their Xbox 360 console were sold worldwide since they released the system during November 2005.
Now, I was always inclined to thin that some of the best gaming experiences in my life were on my PC and yet it's hard to deny how many awesome titles I played on the Xbox 360 over the years. My only regret now is that I haven't played The Last of Us yet and I probably never will because I'm not gonna buy a PS3 just because of one game (okay, two - Uncharted 1, 2 and 3... so that's four then).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP