- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Console manufacturer Sony revealed that it has shifted over 80 million PlayStation 3 consoles across the globe since the system's launch back on November 11, 2006.
At the same time, over one million PlayStation 4 consoles were pre-ordered, hence Sony is feeling pretty confident about the launch of its next-generation system, while still enjoying the success of their current-gen platform.
In October this year, Microsoft also confirmed that 80 million of their Xbox 360 console were sold worldwide since they released the system during November 2005.
Now, I was always inclined to thin that some of the best gaming experiences in my life were on my PC and yet it's hard to deny how many awesome titles I played on the Xbox 360 over the years. My only regret now is that I haven't played The Last of Us yet and I probably never will because I'm not gonna buy a PS3 just because of one game (okay, two - Uncharted 1, 2 and 3... so that's four then).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP