- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Console manufacturer Sony revealed that it has shifted over 80 million PlayStation 3 consoles across the globe since the system's launch back on November 11, 2006.
At the same time, over one million PlayStation 4 consoles were pre-ordered, hence Sony is feeling pretty confident about the launch of its next-generation system, while still enjoying the success of their current-gen platform.
In October this year, Microsoft also confirmed that 80 million of their Xbox 360 console were sold worldwide since they released the system during November 2005.
Now, I was always inclined to thin that some of the best gaming experiences in my life were on my PC and yet it's hard to deny how many awesome titles I played on the Xbox 360 over the years. My only regret now is that I haven't played The Last of Us yet and I probably never will because I'm not gonna buy a PS3 just because of one game (okay, two - Uncharted 1, 2 and 3... so that's four then).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP