- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
At this point, I'm honestly resigned to the fact that The Last Guardian will never release. That way, I'll be pleasantly surprised instead of constantly let down. Even though Sony told IGN in an interview that The Last Guardian is still in the works, it still sounds like a let down.
"You're going to be very frustrated by this answer, but it is 100 percent the God's honest truth, and that is that we want to make great games," Sony's Scott Rohde said to IGN. "And when we see that the public is so interested in a specific game, of course that drives us to want to complete that game. But it also drives us to want to make it great. We would not want to ship that game if we don’t think it’s great."
Furthermore, he can't "announce what platform it’s coming on, who’s working on it, who’s involved. But that is still a title that’s absolutely in the mix at Worldwide Studios. That’s the most you’re gonna get."
Naturally, Rohde is pleased people are still interested in it. That's more hype, right?
"I love that people are still interested in it. That’s an honor to us. That’s not just me spinning… It’s really cool that people are still interested in it, and we’re trying to make the best thing we can out of The Last Guardian.”
Translation, don't expect any news at this GDC or E3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP