- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Respawn talked to Sony about putting Titanfall on the PS4, but for whatever reason, Sony was not willing to share the PS4 specs with the studio. Instead, Sony asked if the game could go to the Vita, which obviously never happened.
The app doesn't detail why this didn't happen, but sadly, it did not. Perhaps with a sequel, the franchise will go multiplatform as they originally wanted.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP