- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Respawn talked to Sony about putting Titanfall on the PS4, but for whatever reason, Sony was not willing to share the PS4 specs with the studio. Instead, Sony asked if the game could go to the Vita, which obviously never happened.
The app doesn't detail why this didn't happen, but sadly, it did not. Perhaps with a sequel, the franchise will go multiplatform as they originally wanted.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP