- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Respawn talked to Sony about putting Titanfall on the PS4, but for whatever reason, Sony was not willing to share the PS4 specs with the studio. Instead, Sony asked if the game could go to the Vita, which obviously never happened.
The app doesn't detail why this didn't happen, but sadly, it did not. Perhaps with a sequel, the franchise will go multiplatform as they originally wanted.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP