- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain and Legacy of Kain: Defiance - all pretty solid games and all set in a terrific lore. It's one of those rare game franchise where you actually care about what's gonna happen to the characters.
It seems that development studio Crystal Dynamics (lately worked mostly on Tomb Raider games) is now considering to reboot the Soul Reaver series. Word is spreading like wildfire across the Web, although there are still no official indications. We hope the folks at Crystal Dynamics will soon speak their mind on the subject. Square Enix said that they don't comment on rumor and speculation.
The rumor points to a possibility that a new Soul Reaver is to be showcased during the E3 2012. And that's it really. Nothing besides that, I'm afraid. Guess, we'll have to wait to learn more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP