- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain and Legacy of Kain: Defiance - all pretty solid games and all set in a terrific lore. It's one of those rare game franchise where you actually care about what's gonna happen to the characters.
It seems that development studio Crystal Dynamics (lately worked mostly on Tomb Raider games) is now considering to reboot the Soul Reaver series. Word is spreading like wildfire across the Web, although there are still no official indications. We hope the folks at Crystal Dynamics will soon speak their mind on the subject. Square Enix said that they don't comment on rumor and speculation.
The rumor points to a possibility that a new Soul Reaver is to be showcased during the E3 2012. And that's it really. Nothing besides that, I'm afraid. Guess, we'll have to wait to learn more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP