- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain and Legacy of Kain: Defiance - all pretty solid games and all set in a terrific lore. It's one of those rare game franchise where you actually care about what's gonna happen to the characters.
It seems that development studio Crystal Dynamics (lately worked mostly on Tomb Raider games) is now considering to reboot the Soul Reaver series. Word is spreading like wildfire across the Web, although there are still no official indications. We hope the folks at Crystal Dynamics will soon speak their mind on the subject. Square Enix said that they don't comment on rumor and speculation.
The rumor points to a possibility that a new Soul Reaver is to be showcased during the E3 2012. And that's it really. Nothing besides that, I'm afraid. Guess, we'll have to wait to learn more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP