- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Those who live in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa won't get the same South Park: Stick of Truth as those in the US. According to a press leak in Europe, Ubisoft EMEA replaced a few scenes, some up to 20 seconds, that are censored in these regions.
The following leak is courtesy of NeoGAF, and since it contains spoilers, it's after the break.
Matt and Trey replaced the censored material with new images with text, and considering they provided images of crying koalas in their censored Australian version, we can assume these images to be just as hilarious.
South Park: Stick of Truth will release on March 4th for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP