- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Obsidian's South Park: Stick of Truth has suffered from numerous delays. It was originally delayed after its publisher, THQ, went belly-up in 2013, and then it has been delayed a few times more under current publisher Ubisoft. Those days are officially over, and the South Park RPG will release on March 4, 2014 in North America, March 6 in Australia, and March 7 in Europe.
Ubisoft announced today that the game has gone officially gold, so this highly anticipated game will be in our hands very soon.
South Park: Stick of Truth will release on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP