- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Obsidian's South Park: Stick of Truth has suffered from numerous delays. It was originally delayed after its publisher, THQ, went belly-up in 2013, and then it has been delayed a few times more under current publisher Ubisoft. Those days are officially over, and the South Park RPG will release on March 4, 2014 in North America, March 6 in Australia, and March 7 in Europe.
Ubisoft announced today that the game has gone officially gold, so this highly anticipated game will be in our hands very soon.
South Park: Stick of Truth will release on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP