- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Obsidian's South Park: Stick of Truth has suffered from numerous delays. It was originally delayed after its publisher, THQ, went belly-up in 2013, and then it has been delayed a few times more under current publisher Ubisoft. Those days are officially over, and the South Park RPG will release on March 4, 2014 in North America, March 6 in Australia, and March 7 in Europe.
Ubisoft announced today that the game has gone officially gold, so this highly anticipated game will be in our hands very soon.
South Park: Stick of Truth will release on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP