- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Obsidian's South Park: Stick of Truth has suffered from numerous delays. It was originally delayed after its publisher, THQ, went belly-up in 2013, and then it has been delayed a few times more under current publisher Ubisoft. Those days are officially over, and the South Park RPG will release on March 4, 2014 in North America, March 6 in Australia, and March 7 in Europe.
Ubisoft announced today that the game has gone officially gold, so this highly anticipated game will be in our hands very soon.
South Park: Stick of Truth will release on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP