- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK!
Focus Home Interactive and developer Streum On Studio announced today that Space Hulk: Deathwing will be available on PlayStation 4 in 2015. The FPS game released last year for PC (and Focus Home wants to greatly emphasize that this has nothing to do with the other Space Hulk PC game). To celebrate, they released an in-game trailer showing off how great it looks using Unreal Engine 4.
Players will take on the role of a Deathwing from the Dark Angels company of Space Marines. The Librarian in this trailer is accompanied by other Deathwing Terminators, and they have plenty of horrific Genestealers to clean out of this particular Space Hulk (it's a constant problem with Space Hulks, mind you).
I may have fangirled out just a teensy bit upon seeing this trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP