- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK!
Focus Home Interactive and developer Streum On Studio announced today that Space Hulk: Deathwing will be available on PlayStation 4 in 2015. The FPS game released last year for PC (and Focus Home wants to greatly emphasize that this has nothing to do with the other Space Hulk PC game). To celebrate, they released an in-game trailer showing off how great it looks using Unreal Engine 4.
Players will take on the role of a Deathwing from the Dark Angels company of Space Marines. The Librarian in this trailer is accompanied by other Deathwing Terminators, and they have plenty of horrific Genestealers to clean out of this particular Space Hulk (it's a constant problem with Space Hulks, mind you).
I may have fangirled out just a teensy bit upon seeing this trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP