- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK!
Focus Home Interactive and developer Streum On Studio announced today that Space Hulk: Deathwing will be available on PlayStation 4 in 2015. The FPS game released last year for PC (and Focus Home wants to greatly emphasize that this has nothing to do with the other Space Hulk PC game). To celebrate, they released an in-game trailer showing off how great it looks using Unreal Engine 4.
Players will take on the role of a Deathwing from the Dark Angels company of Space Marines. The Librarian in this trailer is accompanied by other Deathwing Terminators, and they have plenty of horrific Genestealers to clean out of this particular Space Hulk (it's a constant problem with Space Hulks, mind you).
I may have fangirled out just a teensy bit upon seeing this trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP