- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK!
Focus Home Interactive and developer Streum On Studio announced today that Space Hulk: Deathwing will be available on PlayStation 4 in 2015. The FPS game released last year for PC (and Focus Home wants to greatly emphasize that this has nothing to do with the other Space Hulk PC game). To celebrate, they released an in-game trailer showing off how great it looks using Unreal Engine 4.
Players will take on the role of a Deathwing from the Dark Angels company of Space Marines. The Librarian in this trailer is accompanied by other Deathwing Terminators, and they have plenty of horrific Genestealers to clean out of this particular Space Hulk (it's a constant problem with Space Hulks, mind you).
I may have fangirled out just a teensy bit upon seeing this trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP