- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK!
Focus Home Interactive and developer Streum On Studio announced today that Space Hulk: Deathwing will be available on PlayStation 4 in 2015. The FPS game released last year for PC (and Focus Home wants to greatly emphasize that this has nothing to do with the other Space Hulk PC game). To celebrate, they released an in-game trailer showing off how great it looks using Unreal Engine 4.
Players will take on the role of a Deathwing from the Dark Angels company of Space Marines. The Librarian in this trailer is accompanied by other Deathwing Terminators, and they have plenty of horrific Genestealers to clean out of this particular Space Hulk (it's a constant problem with Space Hulks, mind you).
I may have fangirled out just a teensy bit upon seeing this trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP