- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
I'm going to try to refrain from just yelling "SPACE HULK! OMG SPACE HULK!" over and over, but I promise nothing, especially with news from Games Workshop and Focus Home Interactive about the new first-person shooter for Warhammer 40,000, Space Hulk: Deathwing.
Space Hulks are ginormous conglomerations of asteroids, wrecked ships, and various other cosmic debris that have a nasty habit of growing both in size and in infestations of Genestealers. Deathwing features a (shocker) Deathwing from the Dark Angels brigade of the Space Marines trapped on a Space Hulk crawling with Genestealers.
The teaser below is sadly just that, a teaser, but it should be more than enough to get Warhammer 40K fans whipped into a frothing frenzy. As of now, platform and release date are both TBA.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP