- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Halo 4 will see a pretty good matchmaking update next week, with Spartan Ops Episode 9 becoming available on Monday, as noted by Halo Waypoint Blog. If you've played through Episode 8 and want a taste of what to expect, check out this trailer:
In addition to new Spartan Ops content, Team Snipers will make a return to the playlists, complete with the Shotty Snipers variant that will become an option from time to time.
If Team Snipers doesn't interest you, Team Objective also joins the rotation, bringing along 4 vs. 4 Team Regicide, Oddball, and King of the Hill.
WIll you be playing any Halo 4 next week? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP