- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Halo 4 will see a pretty good matchmaking update next week, with Spartan Ops Episode 9 becoming available on Monday, as noted by Halo Waypoint Blog. If you've played through Episode 8 and want a taste of what to expect, check out this trailer:
In addition to new Spartan Ops content, Team Snipers will make a return to the playlists, complete with the Shotty Snipers variant that will become an option from time to time.
If Team Snipers doesn't interest you, Team Objective also joins the rotation, bringing along 4 vs. 4 Team Regicide, Oddball, and King of the Hill.
WIll you be playing any Halo 4 next week? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP