- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Halo 4 will see a pretty good matchmaking update next week, with Spartan Ops Episode 9 becoming available on Monday, as noted by Halo Waypoint Blog. If you've played through Episode 8 and want a taste of what to expect, check out this trailer:
In addition to new Spartan Ops content, Team Snipers will make a return to the playlists, complete with the Shotty Snipers variant that will become an option from time to time.
If Team Snipers doesn't interest you, Team Objective also joins the rotation, bringing along 4 vs. 4 Team Regicide, Oddball, and King of the Hill.
WIll you be playing any Halo 4 next week? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP