- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Halo 4 will see a pretty good matchmaking update next week, with Spartan Ops Episode 9 becoming available on Monday, as noted by Halo Waypoint Blog. If you've played through Episode 8 and want a taste of what to expect, check out this trailer:
In addition to new Spartan Ops content, Team Snipers will make a return to the playlists, complete with the Shotty Snipers variant that will become an option from time to time.
If Team Snipers doesn't interest you, Team Objective also joins the rotation, bringing along 4 vs. 4 Team Regicide, Oddball, and King of the Hill.
WIll you be playing any Halo 4 next week? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP