- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Halo 4 will see a pretty good matchmaking update next week, with Spartan Ops Episode 9 becoming available on Monday, as noted by Halo Waypoint Blog. If you've played through Episode 8 and want a taste of what to expect, check out this trailer:
In addition to new Spartan Ops content, Team Snipers will make a return to the playlists, complete with the Shotty Snipers variant that will become an option from time to time.
If Team Snipers doesn't interest you, Team Objective also joins the rotation, bringing along 4 vs. 4 Team Regicide, Oddball, and King of the Hill.
WIll you be playing any Halo 4 next week? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.56%|
|No, please. ||33.83%|