- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
The much-talked-about potential Halo movie is no longer in Neill Blomkamp's hands. Since Peter Jackson is also out of the picture, it appears another huge Hollywood name might get involved with the project.
IESB is reporting that Steven Spielberg is actively negotiating to develop the feature film adaptation of Halo. According to the story, they have "confirmed it three times over with studio executives and our close ties to CAA."
The report also says that "Spielberg is blown away by writer Stuart Beattie's take on the game in his script entitled HALO THE FALL OF REACH. This coupled with the fact that his Dreamworks umbrella is looking for a big tent pole to help launch their newly independant studio with distribution over at Walt Disney Pictures after losing Transformers to Paramount in the separation, it's the perfect combination."
MS must be behind this. They're surely eager to get even more money out of the popular video game license.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP