- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
The much-talked-about potential Halo movie is no longer in Neill Blomkamp's hands. Since Peter Jackson is also out of the picture, it appears another huge Hollywood name might get involved with the project.
IESB is reporting that Steven Spielberg is actively negotiating to develop the feature film adaptation of Halo. According to the story, they have "confirmed it three times over with studio executives and our close ties to CAA."
The report also says that "Spielberg is blown away by writer Stuart Beattie's take on the game in his script entitled HALO THE FALL OF REACH. This coupled with the fact that his Dreamworks umbrella is looking for a big tent pole to help launch their newly independant studio with distribution over at Walt Disney Pictures after losing Transformers to Paramount in the separation, it's the perfect combination."
MS must be behind this. They're surely eager to get even more money out of the popular video game license.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP