- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
The much-talked-about potential Halo movie is no longer in Neill Blomkamp's hands. Since Peter Jackson is also out of the picture, it appears another huge Hollywood name might get involved with the project.
IESB is reporting that Steven Spielberg is actively negotiating to develop the feature film adaptation of Halo. According to the story, they have "confirmed it three times over with studio executives and our close ties to CAA."
The report also says that "Spielberg is blown away by writer Stuart Beattie's take on the game in his script entitled HALO THE FALL OF REACH. This coupled with the fact that his Dreamworks umbrella is looking for a big tent pole to help launch their newly independant studio with distribution over at Walt Disney Pictures after losing Transformers to Paramount in the separation, it's the perfect combination."
MS must be behind this. They're surely eager to get even more money out of the popular video game license.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP