- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
The much-talked-about potential Halo movie is no longer in Neill Blomkamp's hands. Since Peter Jackson is also out of the picture, it appears another huge Hollywood name might get involved with the project.
IESB is reporting that Steven Spielberg is actively negotiating to develop the feature film adaptation of Halo. According to the story, they have "confirmed it three times over with studio executives and our close ties to CAA."
The report also says that "Spielberg is blown away by writer Stuart Beattie's take on the game in his script entitled HALO THE FALL OF REACH. This coupled with the fact that his Dreamworks umbrella is looking for a big tent pole to help launch their newly independant studio with distribution over at Walt Disney Pictures after losing Transformers to Paramount in the separation, it's the perfect combination."
MS must be behind this. They're surely eager to get even more money out of the popular video game license.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP