- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- Mornin '14
- Destiny EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow Trailer
- Night Under No Man's Sky Trailer
- This Week's Xbox Deals with Gold has a Tomb Raider Theme
- New Free Destiny Trial
- Blizzard Wants to Compensate Users After Draenor's Shaky Start
- Assassin's Creed Unity - More Fixes Enroute
Splinter Cell Blacklist Delayed, Screens Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:43 pm EST @ January 17th, 2013
Splinter Cell: Blacklist is on its way. Unfortunately the game is no longer scheduled to hit stores during Spring 2013, as initially planned. Now, Ubisoft has pushed back the release of the highly anticipated stealth-themed action game to August 2013.
You can also have a look at a few new screenshots (we'll be posting a new trailer shortly).
Just to remind you lot, here are the key features of the game:
- Kill in Motion. This lets Sam strike with lethal precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion. Active Sprint lets him easily traverse the environment, climb walls and leap over barriers.
- Powerful 4th Echelon Prototypes. Players can enjoy twists on franchise favorites, including reinvented classic weapons. Infiltrate terrorist cells by using new gadgets, such as the upgraded snake cam and micro-trirotor drone so Sam can scout ahead, mark targets remotely, distract enemies, or lob frag grenades. Fan favorites like the sticky shocker and Karambit knife are also making a comeback.
- Build a New Echelon. With a presidential mandate, Sam is building a new Echelon unit. Anna "Grim" Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and hacker Charlie Cole rounds out his support crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the Paladin, a repurposed stealth airliner.
- Fully Integrated Experience. Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI), which allows the team to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. Players can earn money for completing missions and objectives to buy upgraded weapons and items aboard the Paladin.
0 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP