- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Last month, Ubisoft Motion Pictures confirmed that actor Tom Hardy is involved with the Splinter Cell movie. The flick based on Ubi's stealth-themed action series is now moving forward, with New Regency joining production.
Here's a bit more info:
Ubisoft Motion Pictures CEO Jean-Julien Baronnet says "with actor Tom Hardy attached and screenwriter Eric Warren Singer to write the script, Ubisoft Motion Pictures will lead the development with the support of New Regency to bring the franchise to the big screen in a dynamic way."
This is the second deal between Ubisoft and New Regency to adapt one of their high profile franchises. Two months ago the companies agreed to develop and produce a film adaptation of the acclaimed "Assassin's Creed" video game series which Michael Fassbender has signed on to star in and produce.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP